Table of contents issues

(Robert) #1

26%20PM

Can I change the formatting and spacing of the TOC? This doesn’t make much sense to me.

Authorization, Version 3.8.4, Version 3.9.0, and 3.9.0 release notes are all at the same level, but they’re not spaced evenly and they don’t use the same fonts.

application, template, applicationMetadata, and Models are under Version 3.9.0, but they’re not indented. It seems odd that the higher-level headings are paler than the subheadings.

I’d like to make the release notes a child of Version 3.9.0, but it seems like the UI won’t accept an Embedded page as the child of an OpenAPI page.

(Taylor Barnett) #2

How about something like this?

It is a tad confusing, so let me know if you want me to explain it a different way:

I added a subpage under “VERSION 3.8.4” so then it could have the same font as “VERSION 3.9.0”

Then I made the API Reference a subpage of “VERSION 3.9.0” to that then I could add another subpage with the release notes under the same section.

(Robert) #3

The only problem there is that there is no subpage for 3.8.4.

Is it possible to apply custom CSS to those menu items?

(Taylor Barnett) #4

There probably is, but I think it would be a little tricky to get it to work out the way you want. Would it be possible to come up with some content so that you could have a subpage with relevant info in it?

(Robert) #5

Not currently. The 3.8.4 page is just a pointer to striim384.docs.stoplight.io.

Maybe once code generation is working in striim.docs.stoplight.io I could move the 3.8.4 docs there.

I still see it as a problem that the lower-level items under the OpenAPI page are darker and not indented.