Prism returning different status codes than expected

My development team uses Prism to test our API contracts during the build process for our React app. During our most recent build, several API contract tests failed due to Prism returning different status codes than expected. Our tests were passing locally, but we were able to recreate the issue by removing the node modules and doing a fresh npm install.

We believe the issue may be linked to a bad dependency in the Prism project. We currently have ^3.2.5 in our package.json. We tested 3.2.5, 3.2.6, and 3.2.7 with the same result.

These are the errors we are experiencing:

Expected: 204 Received: 200

Request failed with status code 422

Hey,

I noticed you’ve opened an issue on the GitHub repository as well, so I’ll follow up there.

Cheers,

V.