Not able to have my images working after publishing. Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project and click “Edit in Studio”
- Add a new png image so it’s appears in files in assets/images folder
- Click to image actions and run “Copy Relative Path”
- Add an article with an image using link from buffer:
- Save & publish a project.
In studio image appears correctly, but it’s not available in published version. Link to an image which appears in a published version is:
Something went wrong
‘/assets/images/1_xv_2jrW9pGvICswf23KW0g.png’ not found.
Same result if publishing from cli.