IE Explorer issue

(Einnes) #1

Does stoplight support Internet Explorer? I’m not sure if there is a template issue on my system or somewhere in Stoplight?

If you navigate to enterprise.telesign.com, it will say there is a problem with the site’s template and then crash out.

(Taylor Barnett) #2

Yes, we do. But we have seen a couple of issues in the past. Are you still seeing this issue?

(Einnes) #3

Absolutely. The issue can be viewed on the site directly. Open IE and navigate to https://enterprise.telesign.com/

(Taylor Barnett) #4

I didn’t have access to IE, but I do now and I have replicated the issue. Not sure what is causing the bug yet, but we are looking into it.

(Einnes) #5

That is great news. I don’t get many complaints about this because I think people go to a different service to view the content, but it would be nice if customers can use IE too. If it’s something over here on the CSS let me know!

(Taylor Barnett) #6

I don’t think it is CSS related because we are experiencing it on a few other docs too. @chris is going to dig a bit into it this week to see what might be going on.

(Einnes) #7

That’s great news. I don’t think we have many users on IE, but it will be nice to tell them something is in the works.

(Taylor Barnett) #8