How to hide env.settings in test request example and create test request example like at help Stoplight documentation?

My company DevPort have bought a paid version of Stoplight for a month. I have read and searched all help StopLight documentation and i can not found how to hide env. settings in test request example? Is it default settings?

And also i am interested how to create in modeling section a test request example, like shown in Stoplight documentation?

P.S. Design of test request example in nextStopLight.io and test request example in help Stoplight documentation has a huge difference.

Hi @accounts, apologies for the delay here. Can you provide us with more information on what you mean by “env. settings in test request example”? Could you maybe share a screenshot of the element you are trying to hide?

Regarding:

And also i am interested how to create in modeling section a test request example, like shown in Stoplight documentation?

Can you share a link to this documentation? I’m not sure I know which page you are referencing.