Stoplight v4.1.0 Release
This update includes fair use billing, magic links, custom CSS, and more.
- Fair Use Billing: Our paid plans now only count active members that have created a project or updated project files in the past 30 days. This better aligns cost to value, and results in a lower bill in all cases. Now your members will only be added to your bill if and when they start creating content on Stoplight. Unleash your Engineers!
- Annual Billing: Save up to 20%.
- Magic Invite Links: Share it via email, Slack, and other channels to easily onboard members in your organization. Fair use billing means they won’t count until they actually start creating content. Abra Kadabra.
- Custom CSS: Add some custom style and flair to your documentation with Custom CSS.
- Custom HTML Landing Pages: Create beautiful custom landing pages to greet and direct your users.
- OAuth2 Token Generation in Hub’s Try it Out: If your API is protected by OAuth2, you can now generate tokens in the Try it Out block.
Relative $refs: References from one file to another in the same project are now represented with relative URLs. For example,
https://exporter.stoplight.io/45/master/models/user.json. This has a number of benefits, such as increased portability. It also sets the stage for better desktop local file editing and versioning.
- Published hubs now support Internet Explorer 11