Bug - Auth0 removal not working


(Einnes) #1

I put Auth0 on a staging hub. It wasn’t working out as a solution so I tried removing it and uncovered what I think is a bug.

If you try removing it, the system will continually repopulate it with the last auth information you gave it when you go to start a build.

I removed the auth0 application from the 3rd party site and that didn’t work either.

What did work, was to publish the site with the repopulated credentials, and then remove the credentials again and publish again. It would be easier if there’s a way to maybe save your credentials as you want them so they can’t repopulate. Building twice worked but wasn’t intuitive as a solution.

This STILL does not solve the issue though - it’s forcing a login page for the hub, but the login page doesn’t work.


(Chris Lott) #2

Thank you for reporting this issue!

We’ve released a fix in v4.5.2.


(Taylor Barnett) #3